For managed service providers, selecting the right partner to offer a secure, reliable service to their customers can be confusing, time consuming and exhausting with multiple choices available in the market today.
Join this live, interactive webcast and hear why Armada Backup Services partnered with Asigra to deliver cloud backup services and how this winning partnership has enabled them to successfully address the data protection needs of SMBs and Enterprises with one comprehensive solution for physical, virtual, cloud and mobile environments.
During the online-only event, you will learn the steps to follow along with a recommended selection criteria while discussing why technology is not the only factor to consider when choosing a business partner that can deliver value beyond the technology.
- Michael McCarthy, CEO, Armada Backup Services
- Eran Farajun, Executive Vice President, Asigra
In a recent Forrester survey, 40% of respondents claimed that Microsoft SharePoint did not contribute value to their business. Which begs the question: how can MSPs help clients eliminate the cost and burden of SharePoint, without inhibiting collaboration? In this Channel Expert Hour, join Eric Rockwell, President and CIO of CentrexIT, and Ted Hulsy, Vice President of Marketing at eFolder, as they discuss why business-grade file sync is displacing SharePoint in the modern workplace. We’ll discuss:
- Why SharePoint may not be the right solution anymore
- How offering business-grade file sync can add value to your MSP business
- Why businesses and organizations are migrating to file sync and away from Sharepoint.
Different types of data require different types of storage solutions. On-premises, off-site, cloud based … the right solution depends on what kind of data your customers generate and how they plan to use it. With traditional storage solutions, your customers are forced to stitch together disparate systems for each data type and struggle to maintain a single integrated management process. No wonder so few customers are comfortable with their ability to protect all their data and keep their businesses running. But there is a better way. In this webcast, experts from MSPMentor and Datto will show you how to build end-to-end data protection solutions that match your customers’ business requirements. Key topics to be addressed include:
- Mapping the landscape of customer data types and business process priorities
- Finding and fixing the gaps between disparate storage systems
- The business opportunity for MSPs who deliver an end-to-end storage solution
As many SPs know, Office 365 is leading many businesses with on-premises equipment to consider moving to the cloud. It is also drawing the attention of IT managers and CEOs who are considering switching from a hosted exchange provider in order to cut costs. This process creates a unique value proposition for solution providers.
Join this webcast, sponsored by AppRiver and learn from one of Microsoft’s original O365 syndication partners regarding successfully moving customers to the cloud with Office 365. Attend this online-only event and gain a unique understanding of what options are available for installing and servicing Office 365.
During this webcast you will hear:
- How to take customers to the cloud using Office 365 as a bridge;
- The pros and cons of working directly with Microsoft or through
a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP); and
- Solutions and answers related to security in the cloud.
Guest MSP Speakers:
Miten Marvania, CIO, Agio
Dave Nelson, President, Integrity Technology Systems
Every day there seems to be another story in the news reporting on a major security breach. Customers are realizing that the threats and their level of sophistication are increasing and staying one step ahead of malicious hackers and spammers is a daunting task.
In this threat-rich environment, customers are looking to managed service providers to not only protect critical assets but also be a strategic advisor on their security practices overall. They realize they are only as secure as their weakest link and they need MSP partners to fortify their defenses.
Savvy MSPs realize the enormous risks lurking around the corner and are capitalizing on this opportunity forming deeper relationships with their clients and creating recurring revenue streams.
Join this free, live webcast sponsored by AccelOps and learn how to:
- Improve your managed security services to meet the growing needs of your clients,
- Create the right operational environment to minimize cost while maximizing margins; and
- Upsell/cross-sell opportunities across all of your managed services capabilities
Security expert Dan Turchin, Chief Product Officer, AccelOps, will moderate a discussion with MSPs Miten Marvania (CIO of Agio) and Dave Nelson (President of Integrity Technology Systems) to discuss how of managed service providers can increase their strategic value to their customers as security threats continue to increase, and become the long-term trusted technology advisor they need.
Who are the top managed service providers in the world? MSPmentor will announce the MSPmentor 501 on March 26, 2015. Did your company make the list? Find out during this live webcast!
This webcast will also cover:
- The major trends in the industry.
- The top vertical markets for managed service providers.
- Where are MSPs looking to grow in 2015.
- What successful MSPs would do differently to set up a new service provider business from scratch in 2015.
How much should you charge for your managed services offerings? That’s a loaded question based on what kinds of services you sell … who your target audience is … and how valuable you are to your customers. Get the pricing right and you can build a thriving practice that enjoys profit today plus growth tomorrow. Get it wrong … and the whole machine can grind to a halt. As the market for managed services matures – and new cloud offerings emerge – MSPs need more than just a good guess or a “me too” pricing strategy. In this fast-paced session, experts from MSPMentor and N-able will share detailed information to help MSPs fine-tune their pricing strategies. Key topics to be addressed include:
- Spending patterns for IT services by customers in SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise segments
- The evolution of pricing strategies from per-device to per-use and beyond
- Applying pricing best practices to new cloud offerings in your MSP practice