From disruptive technologies to innovative initiatives, CompTIA’s annual outlook study provides invaluable understandings on the entire span of the IT industry. If you’re looking for a roadmap to get your year started in the right direction, this webinar, which features the author of the study, CompTIA Senior Industry Research Analyst Carolyn April, is a must for you.
This webcast will cover:
- Important insights on vendor partner programs and new trends in channel management
- Perspectives from a wide array of industry thought leaders and fellow practitioners
- The latest on sales trends and adoption rates of key technologies including cloud computing and buying trends and customer experience metrics
Plus, attendees will be able to pose questions of their own to CompTIA's market research and analyst expert and Penton Technology’s own channel thought leaders.
Managing regulatory requirements is a critical, ongoing need for most organizations, but many do not have the tools or personnel to perform the necessary tasks. Some organizations have the tools, but lack the necessary skilled personnel. Others have the personnel, but they are focused on other strategic business initiatives while others do not have the tools they need to cross-correlate analytics needed to comply with audit standards. These pain points provide an opportunity for MSP’s to extend their reach into the organizations they may already be working with, and open up additional markets outside of their normal territory.
PCI and HIPAA compliance, among many others, touch nearly every type of organization and with the right tools and service offerings, MSP’s can quickly become a trusted advisor and strategic partner with the growing number of organizations who are looking to outsource this critical function. Hear AccelOps Director of Product Marketing Mike Reinhart present on this topic.
Becoming an MSP can open up a vast range of business opportunities, and you shouldn’t let myths about the challenges of making this change slow your down. Designed for MSPs and VARs transitioning to managed services, Webroot helps make your transition to MSP operation as seamless and efficient as possible.
The lack of knowledge around the cloud is a problem, but what's even worse (and even scarier), is that people are embarrassed to admit it. Pretending to understand something in fear of embarrassment slows down educational efforts, compelling people to continue avoiding the cloud rather than embrace it—feeding into the "fear.” All that said, most people still believe the cloud is the future, whether they understand it or not. In this webinar, Samantha Ciaccia, Datto's Channel Engagement Manager will lead a discussion on some of the issues behind this lack of knowledge and fear, ways to overcome them, and how to position the cloud as a reality, not some obscure idea only some people understand.
The need for rapidly deployed custom business applications is growing, driving an increase in the IT backlog and creating a rise in shadow IT. This trend is enabling cloud solution providers to evolve into trusted strategic advisors earning new clients within IT & Business Units and recurring revenue with unheard of margins from a platform set on disrupting the application development market. It’s also leaving pure play hardware and on-premises solution providers lagging behind.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Enter an untapped market segment without a major technology investment
- Enable your clients to eliminate spreadsheets, data leakage, and development costs
- Clear out your customer’s official IT project backlog in hours or days —not weeks or months – and keep it clear.
- Develop much-needed cloud apps that customers can rely on
Cyber-attacks are on the rise and no business is immune from the latest threats. Managed Service Providers (MSPS) can turn that situation into an opportunity by creating and offering protection services as part of their bandoleer of MSP provided solutions.
- Research shows that businesses are experiencing active breaches on 2% or more of endpoints in the organization and those breaches are going undetected.
- Research shows that on average, malware can exist on the network for as much as 200 days before being detected.
By adding security services, MSPs can become MSSPs and deal with those threats directly, preventing customers from becoming their own worst enemies, and eliminating the scourge of outdated, partially effective methods to protect their sensitive data and shift the protection vector from after the fact remediation to effective detection and active prevention.
While such solutions are usually complex and require hard-to-find security expertise, in this webinar, you will learn
- How breach detection, delivered as a cloud-based service, can be rapidly deployed to your customers network, with minimal investment on your part.
- How to transform yourself from an MSP to an MSSP and capture your share of this $1.3B market.
Successful managed service providers (MSPs) understand the core fundamentals of differentiating from their competition. You have to be able to extend key capabilities, replicate operations to be an extension of your customer’s IT team, and leverage resources to deliver better time-to-value. In this webinar you will learn the top five ways to differentiate your MSP business and investment strategies to support your chosen differentiation model.
Join Insight VP Chief Cloud Architect Jeromy Siebenaler as we cover:
- Applicable steps it takes to differentiate
- Real-life MSP situations
- Most profitable way to differentiate and plan for long-term growth