Concerned that your company’s services are becoming commoditized? Wondering how to maintain high margins with increasing pricing pressure?
Security and monitoring services are your answer. Learn how leverage your investment in one piece of software and one team to deliver differentiated services at a premium price.
Join us to learn how to:
- Quickly and easily add high-margin services to your portfolio
- Reduce deployment costs
- Consolidate monitoring consoles into the much-desired "single pane of glass"
- Move to high-value, high-margin customers
- Easily monitor, manage and alert customers to potential security problems
Join our webinar to discover how to scale your services without scaling your spending.
Also join Benjamin Powell – Director of Product Marketing at Accelops. Benjamin Powell has nearly 20 years of experience in the IT security and operations. Previously, he ran network operations at The Upper Deck Company and network and security operations for First American / First Advantage Credco. At Credco he lead the team created the process for delivering Consumer Credit Reports securely over the Internet.
The word is out: file sync technology enhances collaboration, makes file sharing easy, and improves productivity. How are partners capitalizing on the managed file sync opportunity? What is the secret to partner success? It is called a killer app. A key use case. A deployment scenario for a product that truly solves a real problem for a client and is repeatable across many clients. In this webinar, join three successful eFolder partners as they weigh in on their favorite killer app for file sync and collaboration solutions.
Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) are tasked with looking after and understanding an increasing number of applications residing on a variety of disparate platforms split across different business sectors. With resources tight and the need to keep costs in check, integrating new customers or applications without impacting the existing services represents a challenge for many.
In this 60 minute presentation, we’ll demonstrate how to:
- Use a single solution to provide monitoring and automation across IBM i, Linux, AIX, and Windows platforms
- Monitor critical business applications with best practice templates
- Adopt a centralized approach - a single pane of glass approach
- Alert by exception by introducing smart monitoring techniques
- Streamline the on-boarding of new customers and services with ease
- Prove service levels are being maintained by providing dashboard self-service reporting
Who should attend?
Managed Service providers looking to grow their business without increasing headcount.
Ransomware such as CryptoLocker and CryptoWall are significant business threats that are unfortunately on the rise. Using insidious pieces of “crypto” malware, hackers now have the ability to hold your critical business data hostage until you meet their financial demands. So how can you help your clients avoid being a victim to a ransomware security threat?
Attend our free webinar to learn:
- The many manifestations of ransomware
- Best practices to help your clients avoid ransomware
- How to save your clients data should they become infected
- How to use the heightened awareness to sell data security and backup solutions
We hope you can join us for this informative session. Register today!
Hot cloud companies abound and we have ranked the best of them on the latest Talkin’ Cloud 100 list! Come August 25th, Talkin’ Cloud will unveil the latest edition of the TC100, the annual ranking of the largest cloud companies in business.
Join us to learn first-hand who tops this year’s list, who made leaps ahead and what trends are emerging in the market.
In particular, this webcast will examine:
- Top trends in the industry
- Market growth and development
- Vertical markets targeted by providers
- The most popular SaaS services offered
- Most widely used platforms
- Obstacles to growth and more
Did your company make the list? Or perhaps your arch rival?
Find out during this exclusive, live Talkin’ Cloud webcast!