Unplanned downtime of mission critical applications jumped 27% last year according to recent research. As a result, organizations still struggle to meet user and customer expectation. Cisco and Veeam help you deliver simple solutions on hyperconverged infrastructure for quickly deploying, managing and scaling data protection and disaster recovery. Veeam and Cisco bring together the ease and IT efficiency of Cisco HyperFlex next-generation hyperconverged infrastructure and Veeam Availability Solutions to create new opportunities that the Always-On Enterprise™.
Join us and see how partnering with Veeam helps expand your Cisco opportunities to sell deeper and across organizations.
Ransomware, a familiar--and unwelcome--issue in IT security circles, has risen sharply in recent months to become one of the top enterprise cyber-security threats of 2016. Ransomware threats in 2015 were up 165% over the previous year, according to a recent study by professors at Northeastern University. Experts say that ransomware has a lot to do with exploitation of the human element – like employees, customers, and suppliers. But organizations can still win with the right technology on their side.
Deploying tech offerings and tools designed to combat ransomware alongside comprehensive company-wide strategies can go a long way in preventing – and in the worst case – mitigating a ransomware incident’s impact. With these tools, MSPs can develop sound strategies to greatly minimize existing opportunities for attacks on their clients.
Learn what you need to become a ransomware expert on Tuesday, May 10th at 2:00pm EST with Dima Kumets, OpenDNS Senior Product manager. In this online event, Kumets will discuss:
- What Ransomware is, and the current risks and threats to different types of SMBs
- How MSPs can communicate the threat of ransomware to their customers; and make it simple for them to understand the risks
- How MSPs can leverage key technology and strategies to de-risk ransomware in their customers’ businesses while ensuring that their own organizations are optimized for success in this space
Also, get answers to frequently asked questions such as:
- How do you and your customers remain on the offense with ransomware?
- How do we avoid these cybercriminals?
Customer awareness of cloud solutions has never been higher with continuous media coverage about hosted/hybrid cloud platforms and new services. Yet, solution providers and MSPs have moved rather slowly to adopt this new model. It involves a different sales cycle, a new kind of contract relationship, and fundamental changes in the economic model.
But the good news is that some solution providers have cracked the code – and you can learn valuable lessons from their experiences. In this webcast, experts from the Penton Technology team will be joined by Lisa Giberti, Director of Strategic Partnerships with NaviSite, to discuss proven tactics for selling cloud solutions. Key topics to be addressed include:
- Understanding the customer landscape: who is adopting cloud, which solutions are selling best, where is the opportunity?
- Identifying the barriers to customer adoption and best practices for overcoming them with your value proposition and sales techniques
- Building a simple, repeatable process for evaluating and selecting the right cloud suppliers for your business
Cryptolocker and other ransomwares have become some of the most powerful threats on the internet. They has evolved over time, morphing from something simple, into a money making machine, challenging MSPs and the security community to find solutions that can keep their clients safe.
This webinar will help you understand things like:
- Ransomware - short history
- Types of ransomware
- Ransomware evolution
- How you can avoid the infection
- What options you have in case of an infection
Virtualization is everywhere, offering operational and price efficiency but requiring more tools and configuration options to ensure the benefits are realized. We’ll focus on one option of legendary debate - agent-based vs. agentless backups in virtual infrastructures. Knowing the technical differences between agent-based and agentless backups will help you identify the benefits of each within different situations. Join Datto on May 17th at 2 pm ET for a free webinar and learn all about the two types of solutions and determine which one is best for you. We’ll cover:
- A little history on the evolution of agent-based backups, Microsoft VSS
- How agentless backups have been enabled by virtual infrastructure
- How to identify scenarios that optimal for agentless backup, and for agent-based
- And more!
Can’t get enough of the MSP 501?
Well then you’re in luck.
MSPmentor and Clarity Channel Advisors will host a webinar on April 12, 2016 that discusses early highlights and findings from the 2016 MSP 501, the definite benchmark of the managed service provider community.
We’re still collecting the final submissions (you can still apply as late as April 22 here) and will be releasing our definitive findings in May. But already several important trends are emerging that we just cannot wait to share. We have grow numbers, market insights and more to share.
Join me, T.C. Doyle of MSPmentor, and Jim Lippie of Clarity Channel Advisors, Penton’s partner on the 2016 MSP 501 list and survey, as they discuss all the highlights. We’ll be coming live direct from the Ingram Micro 2016 Cloud Summit in Phoenix. In particular, we will focus on the following:
- How MSPs that have already participated in this year’s survey are stack up against each other
- Interesting trends from the survey thus far
- New value-added benefits for every company that submits an entry, and
- A new indexing system that will guide service providers into a prosperous future
Jim and I will also field questions on how to participate and leverage big data to benchmark your MSP business.
The response to this year’s MSPmentor 501 survey has been overwhelming positive, and there is still time to be part of the best list in the service provider industry. For more information, tune in on the 12th.