Most MSPs built their businesses around core network and systems support services. This essential level of support created contract-based customer relationships and recurring revenue, but the business and technology landscape is evolving beyond the network. Now your customers are dealing with application issues, security, and other challenges to business productivity. And even if business decision makers aren’t knocking on your door for cloud application support, this shift from systems to applications represents both a new opportunity for managed service providers and a threat: if you’re not the source for application solutions, who will be? This webinar will explore practical steps to getting started with cloud app management. Key topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the changing technology landscape of customer infrastructure, systems, and applications
- Identifying the business challenges and opportunities tied to cloud applications
Tips to create client urgency around managing cloud applications and policies
Not all clouds are the same, just like not every backup and recovery solution is the same. Dell Data Protection and eFolder team up to help MSPs understand how to build a complete solution--- from the client site backup solution out to the cloud.
- What factors you should consider when selecting a data protection solution.
- What recovery should mean to you and your customers.
- What role the cloud should play in your data protection and business continuity service/offering.
- What you should look for in selecting a cloud vendor with a backup and recovery solution.
As an MSP you strive to protect ALL your clients and bring them new solutions. It’s no secret, mobile device usage is on the rise and threats are quickly catching up. In addition to cyber-attacks, mobile devices are highly vulnerable to theft and loss due to their size and portability. Be proactive. Generate additional revenue with Webroot and leverage the power of cloud security intelligence by offering mobile device protection with simple administration and centralized management. Keep your client’s data and mobile workforce safe with uncompromising protection against online threats.
One $50 Amazon Gift Card given away at every webcast*