Select All Webinars +
Remove All Selections -
Today’s top managed services providers rely on automation and their remote monitoring and management tools to drive efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. Join Scott Parker and Shawn Zenz and from SolarWinds MSP to explore the critical roll automation will play in your growing IT service delivery business and how maximize its benefits. Topics will include leveraging automation for scalability, revenue growth, business efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Scott and Shawn will cover:
- The benefits of modern IT Automation solutions.
- Automating for better deployment & monitoring.
- Automation for revenue growth with patch, antivirus, and backup.
- Automation for efficiency with self-healing, maintenance, and configuration.
- Automation for customer satisfaction with reporting.
Veeam now offers an integrated data Availability solution based on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) server and StoreOnce technology combined with Veeam® Software. The Veeam Availability Solution for HPE StoreOnce is a pre-assembled solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage. The Veeam Availability Solution leverages the HPE's ProLiant DL380 server platform and StoreOnce VSA software combined with a choice of Veeam software, for a complete turn-key solution for data Availability. These configurations are designed for either a stand-alone data Availability or a Remote Office/Back Office (ROBO) solution. The Veeam Availability Solution for HPE StoreOnce delivers far more than just the standard backup appliance available today and is simple to order, purchase and deploy.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Customer pain points addressed
- How to position and sell these NEW integrated solutions
- How to position the solutions against the competition
- And much more!