Select All Webinars +
Remove All Selections -
Veeam now offers an integrated data Availability solution based on Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) server and StoreOnce technology combined with Veeam® Software. The Veeam Availability Solution for HPE StoreOnce is a pre-assembled solution that is simple to purchase, deploy and manage. The Veeam Availability Solution leverages the HPE's ProLiant DL380 server platform and StoreOnce VSA software combined with a choice of Veeam software, for a complete turn-key solution for data Availability. These configurations are designed for either a stand-alone data Availability or a Remote Office/Back Office (ROBO) solution. The Veeam Availability Solution for HPE StoreOnce delivers far more than just the standard backup appliance available today and is simple to order, purchase and deploy.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Customer pain points addressed
- How to position and sell these NEW integrated solutions
- How to position the solutions against the competition
- And much more!
2016 has been a stellar year for malware, and the trends show no signs of slowing down. Join contributing editor Nick Cavalancia in conversation with Tyler Moffitt, Senior Threat Research Analyst at Webroot, as they highlight the year’s nastiest cybercriminal activity. In this interactive webinar, Moffitt will present the nominees for "Malware of the Year," and provide expert insights into the latest news in cybercrime.
Webinar highlights include:
- Malware developments throughout 2016
- What these trends mean for MSPs
- How Ransomware-as-a-Service and the Bitcoin economy have dramatically changed the cybercriminal business model
- A closer look at the nominees for "Malware of the Year"
- Angler | Neutrino | CryptXXX | PadCrypt| KeyRanger | Cerber | CryptoMix
- How MSPs can stay ahead of ransomware and next-generation threats"
It’s an established fact that the threat of Ransomware is a real and growing problem for businesses. The FBI estimates it’s on pace to be a $1-billion-a-year crime in 2016. And that’s not counting the costs of downtime. Lost productivity and business opportunity could – and will – inflate the damage exponentially.
Protecting businesses from the significant impact of ransomware is a growing responsibility, if not an emerging opportunity, for savvy MSPs. Antivirus and backups are commonly deployed defenses against the threat of ransomware, but sadly they are all-to-often not enough.
Join this webchat with MSP Mentor’s contributing editor Khali Henderson and the Solutions Engineer and Technology Evangelist of Panda Security, James Manning, to learn about a better approach – the Adaptive Defense model – that can stop ransomware dead in its tracks.
This session covers:
- The real threat and cost of ransomware to your clients
- How traditional antivirus and backup fall short in preventing ransomware
- How an Adaptive Defense model is a more complete answer to the growing threat of ransomware
As your clients work on their 2017 budgets, they will be paying a lot of attention to security. It’s probably the top priority for most of them. Threat profiles have expanded, new attack vectors have emerged and legacy systems simply can’t keep up. It’s not nearly enough to sell some security software or deploy a few firewalls. For IT service providers, this presents both a challenge and an opportunity. On one hand, your customers need new security solutions that you haven’t delivered before. But on the other hand, your customers want to pay you for services that will increase both your revenues and profits.
Given that your customers will want their security challenges addressed immediately, you need to rapidly develop the skills and services required to get the job done.
In this fast-paced session, join experts from AlienVault and MSPmentor to outline a step-by-step process you can follow to build a thriving, profitable security practice. Key topics to be addressed include:
This session covers:
- The five vital technology tools you need to run an effective security practice
- A detailed profile of the target customers most likely to adopt IT services to help accelerate your sales process
- A map for building and pricing your security service packages to meet customers’ needs (and for building your profits)