Protecting customer data is a vital element of the MSP value proposition. It’s the core purpose for your customers to even have IT systems. Unfortunately, the tools available for managing and protecting data have always been disconnected and hard to manage—one tool for backup, another for business continuity, and still another for disaster recovery. Among all these tools, there hasn’t been a reliable, affordable solution for protecting all customer data from the server to the mobile edge. Now, Infrascale has developed a hybrid solution that can be customized to meet your clients’ specific needs—as well as your specific business model—and provide actual total data protection. Join the experts from Infrascale for a fast-paced session to learn how you can:
- Reduce the complexity for managing all types of customer data on all platforms
- Simplify the backup and recovery process to accelerate system availability and reduce the chances for human error
- Lower your customers’ costs for data protection while simultaneously increasing your margins for managed services
*One attendee will win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Get ready for next generation BDR pain relief. Legacy BDR solutions soak up too many man hours and are labor intensive, sapping the profit potential for most MSPs. Replibit and eFolder have joined forces to bring MSPs an end-to-end BDR solution that dramatically cuts labor requirements, eliminates chain-based challenges, and helps MSPs restore the profit potential to their BDR practice. Join this webinar with our partner guest to learn about the BDR pain relief realities of this newest eFolder offering.
Small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) often believe antivirus (AV) and firewalls provide adequate protection. But as an MSP, you know better. The challenge is, how do you get your customers to buy into better security? Join Dima Kumets, Sr. Product Manager at OpenDNS and Eric Rockwell, CIO/principal at centrexIT, to discuss how MSPs can get customers onboard with the security they really need, bundled into their managed service offerings. Plus, learn how this OpenDNS partner has leveraged advanced cloud security to open new revenue opportunities by increasing the value of his managed service.
In this one-hour webcast, you’ll learn:
- How the way we work has changed our security needs.
- Why cybercriminals target small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- How to explain the importance of security to non-technical customers.
- What you can do to protect your customers in a standardized, repeatable way.
- Real world tips on increasing your revenues straight from another MSP, Eric Rockwell.
Whether you’re a small IT business or a large managed service provider (MSP), the right remote monitoring and management tools can save time and money by automating the onboarding, maintenance and protection of customers’ systems and data.
But there’s more to the job than just managing devices. MSPs should also be able to provide fast, reliable IT support to their customers whenever it’s needed.
Only N-central offers all three elements – monitoring, management and support – in one easy-to-use platform to help you deliver better IT service:
- At a glance troubleshooting --
A dashboard to view all information on a device for faster troubleshooting.
- Fast problem resolution --
Resolve common support tasks instantly without interrupting the user.
- PSA Integration --
Fast PSA integration and audit logs let you update and close tickets faster.
Join Ali Mahmoud, Senior Product Marketing Manager and Bryan Zimmerman, Product Manager from SolarWinds N-able for an in-depth look at N-central and the new features that will revolutionize the way you support your customers.
Concerned that your company’s services are becoming commoditized? Wondering how to maintain high margins with increasing pricing pressure?
Security and monitoring services are your answer. Learn how leverage your investment in one piece of software and one team to deliver differentiated services at a premium price.
Join us to learn how to:
- Quickly and easily add high-margin services to your portfolio
- Reduce deployment costs
- Consolidate monitoring consoles into the much-desired "single pane of glass"
- Move to high-value, high-margin customers
- Easily monitor, manage and alert customers to potential security problems
Join our webinar to discover how to scale your services without scaling your spending.