Select All Webinars +
Remove All Selections -
Almost every day, a new managed service provider launches with new services and a compelling business plan. Yet, for many providers, detailed business plans and long-term forecasts do not turn into realistic pipelines, actual sales deals, and real revenue growth. A successful MSP needs the right sales DNA to differentiate itself – and win against the competition. Research shows strong recurring revenue sales people with a specific DNA are the keys to the new kingdom. Top of the funnel, bottom of the funnel, and real social and digital lead cultivation are all part of the partner’s sales success program.
Join us for this Accelerate your Growth webinar, sponsored by SolarWinds, where you will learn how to:
- Build a predictable funnel of opportunity with a predictable closing ratio
- Move from 10 cents on the dollar of non-recurring, one time service revenue to 40 cents on the dollar of monthly recurring revenue
- Build an empowered, autonomous, and top shelf sales culture within your organization
- Solidify your ideal sales profile
- Determine the leading indicators for success that will lead to your revenue growth
In this session, leading industry experts will demonstrate how you can accelerate your sales growth in the channel. Here are the three key takeaways you will leave with:
- Develop a winning sales formula
- Learn how to build a sales culture in your company; Discover why MSP sales people often fail and what the profile of the ideal sales candidate is
- Discover how even one change can drive immediate sales
Please join our upcoming May 2nd webinar to learn why you should use Veeam in your hosting environment or to provide Veeam-powered BDR services. While the Veeam EULA (end user license agreement) limits usage of Veeam software to the customers’ own data, becoming a Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) removes this restriction and offers you serious margin and marketing resources.
We will cover:
- Veeam’s Availability Technologies: Purpose-built for cloud and service providers, learn how our portfolio enables you to offer industry leading BaaS and DRaaS offerings
- Drive New Income Streams: Preview Veeam’s Availability Console and Agents and how they help you add more service offerings
- Marketing Programs and Resources: Jumpstart your demand generation through MDF, pre-built campaigns, and other dedicated resources
Work anywhere, anytime - this adage has you setting up your clients to connect to their networks via the web, cloud apps, and remote access services like VPNs and RDP to do their job.
But providing this flexibility to your clients exposes additional risks. Nowadays, securing your clients against a remote attack requires ensuring the trust of their users and devices for every application they access.
In this webcast we’ll discuss:
- Information security in the age of remote access environments
- Threats and exploits that target users, devices, access services
- How attackers exploit out-of-date devices
- How to mitigate risk while delivering remote access
For IT & telecom MSPs, CSPs and solution providers, the keys to success and longevity lie in building successful recurring revenue services for clients. For some, the transition is easy; and for others, this business evolution can be challenging.
Join author, serial entrepreneur, and SMB coach Karl W. Palachuk for this informative and entertaining look at the most important things you need to focus on to maximize the success of your IT consulting business.
This webinar draws on Karl’s 22 years of personal experience running IT businesses. In this power-packed session, Karl will show you how to:
- Create a high-productivity environment for your techs
- Streamline your ticketing process
- Structure client service agreements to optimize profitability
Join us for this engaging, entertaining and information packed webinar sponsored by SolarWinds, where all attendees will receive a copy of Karl’s rules suitable for sharing with your team.
Anybody can deliver technology, but these days MSPs also need to protect their customers’ networks and data. Cyber threats are a growing concern and the cloud presents an added layer of complexity to the security challenge. If you can’t provide security, your customers will find a provider who can. That’s why adding security to an MSP’s palette of services isn’t just an option; it’s a must.
In this webcast, experts from Penton and AlienVault will discuss how to turn your MSP into a profitable MSSP by adding security for customers to protect their business from the scourge of cybercrime. Join this session to learn more about:
- Current threats and how they are evolving
- Comprehensive threat protection for the cloud
- Unified security for detecting threats and responding to incidents
Having a fast, effective and powerful defense against cybercrime is more critical than ever. How do solution providers avoid the hype, deploy a defense solution in depth, and identify the right partner to suit their needs?
During this webinar, channel partners will learn about:
- A layered approach to stopping malware using both signature-based detection and advanced machine learning analysis
- Benefits of leveraging advanced machine learning to identify zero-day threats
- Cutting through the buzzword clutter, and why VIPRE is an ideal security solution