Select All Webinars +
Remove All Selections -
MSP owners ideally would like to have simplified businesses with each customer configured perfectly, technicians working productively, workflows automated, and happy paying clients. But what does that kind of effective organization look like? And how do we get there, especially when the MSP market is hyper-competitive, and success is far from guaranteed. Add to that the advent of cloud and IOT. MSP businesses must both mature and evolve in this rapidly changing tech landscape.
Come to this web seminar to learn from tech expert Nick Cavalancia, as he digs into 6 Steps to Be an MSP Business Master.
This session will outline the 6 steps to becoming an MSP Business Master and key business practices proven to accelerate growth, expand profits, and ensure long-term company viability. Attendees will learn:
- What's changing and why must MSPs Change?
- How do MSPs differentiate themselves?
- What business practices must they put in place to build profitable and strong recurring revenue models?
- What do investors care about if they are going to look at putting money into an MSP?
- What are key best practices MSPs must adopt to ensure success?
While the number of malware executable files and potentially unwanted applications has dropped, plenty of other threats continue to multiply. Zero-day phishing URLs grew steadily through 2016, with almost twice as many detected in the fourth quarter as in the first quarter. Other rising threats include ransomware, exploit kits with ransomware, malicious Android apps and high-risk URLs. These are among the top findings in the Webroot® 2017 Annual Threat Report. Join Tyler Moffitt, Senior Threat Research Analyst from Webroot for a discussion on the evolving cyber threat landscape. In this webinar, we will cover:
- The collection of threat intelligence and its importance in combatting cyber threats
- Which threats are likely to cause headaches through 2017
- What businesses need to know about the threat landscape
- What tools are available to protect businesses
Meeting security standards found in compliance mandates is no easy feat for your clients. While you’ve taken on managing some aspects of security, their need to prove adherence to standards designed to protect a specific data at a minimum is a headache, if not downright counter-productive.
But, what if you could easily add compliance management to you service offering?
In this educational webinar, learn how to elevate your manager service practice into a managed security practice. Learn from Penton Media's contributing editor Nick Cavalancia and Garrett Gross from AlienVault, as they discuss:
- Why regulatory compliance is important to your clients… and your practice
- Why leveraging the right technology makes all the difference when building a compliance management service offering
- How to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance no matter your blend of technology and security expertise
Almost every day, a new managed service provider launches with new servers and a compelling business plan. Yet, for many IT solution providers, the transition to managed services yields disappointing results. For other MSPs, they struggle with harnessing their potential and finding a lucrative business model.
A successful MSP needs the right people and processes to achieve results. You want clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all employees, metrics for each and the ability to track results. Many managed IT service providers struggle to find a business model that allows for lead nurturing and lead growth. When you embrace the right process, you effectively enable sales teams to sell to prospects.
Increasing monthly recurring revenue (MRR) is the top goal of all MSPs. Unfortunately, adding new MRR at the right price is a struggle for too many providers. However, top MSPs are adding more recurring revenue today than ever before.
Attend this session, sponsored by SolarWinds, to learn:
- How to develop a winning sales formula
- Why MSP sales people often fail and how to turn this around
- One change to drive immediate sales results
Gary Pica is widely regarded as the definitive expert in the managed services sales process. During this session Gary will share the key math and science that drives the results of top providers. His process will give you a sales framework that will ensure positive results.