Enterprises and SMBs are fast adopting cloud services from Service Providers as they seek the benefits of the new style IT. This creates a huge opportunity for you, but are you ready to scale to meet the demand –efficiently and effectively? You can be with HP Moonshot.
Moonshot innovation, built on Intel®Atom® processors, delivers high performance at a lower cost thanks to a revolutionary design that reduces power consumption and takes up less space while managing workloads and driving down your service delivery cost.
In this Channel Expert Hour webcast, learn from HP and InkaBinka about the benefits of Moonshot technology, including:
- How Moonshot can optimize performance and power to reduce your costs
- Where InkaBinka is utilizing Moonshot today as the engine for its entire global news distillation site
So you've made the transition from break/fix to MSP, but now what? Join Mike Byrne, AVG Director of Partner Enablement, as he gives expert advice on key topics for MSP success. Sure, you're a certified pro when it comes to technology, but how about marketing your services or pricing your offering? It doesn't matter if you made the transition to managed services ten minutes ago or ten years ago--there's always something you can do better to add to your bottom line and gain new customers. Join this webinar for proven, real-world strategies for success, including:
- Learn how to price your offerings
- Market your services like a pro
- Get tips on converting new customers
- Find new ways to add to your profits.
Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions are a critical element in any company’s IT infrastructure, yet most BDR vendors offer one-size-fits-all solutions that don’t allow customization or flexibility. Working with a company who partners with multiple BDR vendors provides freedom of choice for channel partners to offer the best solution for their customers at an affordable price point. Join us as EVS CEO, Gayle S. Rose, and IT Consultant and Co-Founder of Sawyers & Jacobs LLC, Jimmy Sawyers, offer insight into the benefits of partnering with a multi-vendor BDR solution provider and discuss trends and best practices in IT risk management, including:
- Multiple BDR solutions to fit your customer’s unique needs
- End-to-end management – service desk and infrastructure included
- A quick and easy route to recurring revenues
- Premium services without the premium price tag
- IT risk management trends and best practices
Your technology may be ready for tomorrow's market, but what about your pricing? The rise of cloud computing and multiple devices per user is driving a disruptive shift in the way IT services must be priced and billed to keep service provider margins healthy. Are you ready? Join LabTech Software and MSPmentor for a deep dive into pricing strategies to keep your business strong and profitable in the years ahead. We'll cover:
- What services MSPs should bundle
- Why you should sell cake instead of ingredients
- The shift from per-device pricing to user experience-based pricing
- And how to tie it all together for meaningful margins.
Demand for IT-as-a-service offerings has never been greater, but many service providers face a crowded playing field with stiff competition often selling on price. That’s why differentiated capabilities matter in today’s market. In this Channel Expert Hour webcast, CommVault will discuss how service providers can use data protection to:
- Drive multiple revenue streams across server backup, endpoint backup, archiving, disaster recovery and eDiscovery
- Offer a comprehensive data management strategy that meets customer cost, performance and risk requirements
- Improve datacenter efficiency and costs for your service offerings
- Transition workloads from customer premises to provider/cloud based infrastructures
- Deliver ease-of-use and self-service access features, that increase customer loyalty
Whether you are an IaaS provider, Hosting provider, MSP, or VAR looking to diversify into cloud solutions, this session can help you get started.
One $50 Amazon Gift Card given away at every webcast*