Now that customers are actively adopting cloud-hosted applications and platforms, it’s become obvious that the real challenge of getting value from cloud solutions isn’t moving workloads to the cloud. It’s getting all the cloud systems to actually work together. Beyond simply “hybrid” prem /hosted integrations, the complexities of multicloud platforms can be exponential. The answer: a single management/integration platform; the new “single pane of glass” in a cloud world. In this webcast, the experts from Navisite will join Penton Technology to discuss the steps that solution providers can take to reduce cloud complexity and help customers accelerate their move to the cloud.
One of the biggest challenges managed service providers (MSPs) face when they try to scale their businesses is finding the right balance between managing innovative change and producing revenue. During this web seminar you will learn about some of the many ways to drive growth and customer satisfaction, and how to pick the right one (or ones) for your business. Areas of focus will include:
- Guidelines for creating a digital edge with the right technologies
- The power of leveraging your partner ecosystem to generate additional revenue
- Projects and practices to drive organizational efficiency
Backup is a backbone service for MSPs, but as systems become more complex, it’s harder than ever to standardize and automate your backup services. VMs, cloud / hybrid platforms, hyperconverged systems – all these advancements make systems more robust, but they also make the MSP’s job harder. The result: your services are more valuable than ever – but they can also be less profitable unless you can find a way to manage the chaos. In this webcast, the experts from Commvault will join Penton Technology to discuss how MSPs can build thriving backup services. Key topics to be addressed include:
- Building a single integrated platform to deliver multiple backup services
- Leveraging automation to reduce the complexity of multi-client backups
- Reducing the complexity of backup sales, configuration and deployment
Some troubling statistics are emerging surrounding ransomware and the broad effect it is having on the IT industry and its customers:
- Over 18 million dollars paid to ransomware thieves between April 2014 and June 2015.
- More than 6 million detected ransomware attack attempts in Q4 2015.
- 50% of all malware are now ransomware attacks.
Industry experts agree that a staggering 93% of phishing emails now contain encryption ransomware. Many are opened by end users who don’t understand they are the targets of carefully crafted social engineering.
Join Scott Parker and Bryan Zimmerman from SolarWinds N-able as they explore the rise of Ransomware and ways to educate and protect your customers.
Attendees will be given free ransomware prevention materials and tip sheets that you can use to educate your customers about protecting themselves against threats.