In a special report that was published earlier this year, Mike Cullen N-able Senior VP of Sales provided MSPs with some strategies for dealing with the changes and potential disruptions that they may face over the next two years. And these changes are coming from all directions – new competitors, technology convergence, pressures on pricing, and mobility.
Now as 2014 draws to a close, we take a look back, and discuss how the MSP market has adapted and capitalized on these changes and adapted their businesses to meet the shifts in the market place.
Join Mike Cullen for a frank, informative and engaging discussion on December 04 at 2:00pm ET.
Mike will discuss:
- How MSPs have taken on the challenges of the changes
- How they are adding value for their customers
- How MSPs are using the changes in the market to add value to their business
A growing number of service and solution providers have adopted some type of cloud service to offer their customers, but some are still on the fence, believing the cloud’s risks still outweigh the benefits. Others are unsure how the cloud will impact the way they do business. In this Channel Expert Hour webcast, join us as Carbonite addresses the top five questions service providers ask about transitioning to the cloud, including:
- How can I ensure my customers' data is secure?
- What kind of margins can I expect with a cloud service?
- Will my clients’ infrastructure need to be upgraded?
You chose to build a business that delivers proactive monitoring and management services for IT systems and resources. That sounds like a sound business strategy. You are paid on a recurring contract basis to deliver services that could have previously been done by customer IT staff, or other outside resources ,on a reactive time-and-materials basis. But why? Are you capturing the full value of the advantages? If Managed Services is, in fact, a model that can adapt to different market conditions, different competitive threats, and different operating challenges, how can a Managed Services Provider navigate those changing conditions, continue to be relevant to customers, and not undermine the hard-won value of consistent operations? Technology is one of the structural drivers of change in all markets – so living inside a change driver is, essentially, living in a condition of permanent change. If you aren’t able to adapt your business at the speed of the market, you will inevitably fall behind and join ranks of other once-relevant IT channel business models.
In this webinar, Dave Sobel, Director of Partner Community, MAXfocus* will answer 3 important questions:
- What are the meaningful advantages of a Managed Services business model that you need to take advantage of in order to optimize your performance today?
- Which elements of a Managed Services business model are most likely to need a significant change in the next few years, and, how will the MSP value proposition need to evolve to stay relevant?
- How can an MSP manage their business today, keep track of shifting market conditions and prepare to adapt, and manage the business through multiple change cycles without losing control of the business?
Not only will Dave explain all of the meaningful advantages but you’ll hear more about the MAX platform and how RemoteManagement is the system of choice for 11,000+ growing MSPs. Hear how you can brand the system as your own, then get a 360 view of customers’ networks including mobile devices, cloud services, servers or workstations. And, with all of the tools you need to deliver a managed security service you’ll soon benefit from patch management, Web Protection, Managed Antivirus, Backup and more. What’s more, hear how MAX integrated ServiceDesk tool allows you to focus on running your business, not your support team!
*GFI MAX is now MAXfocus.
One $50 Amazon Gift Card given away at every webcast*