In the fast-paced, changing IT market, demand for trusted service providers who can help customers overcome risk and manage the chaos will continue to increase. That means MSPs have a golden opportunity – If you’re able to expand your portfolio and add complementary offerings without reducing your own service quality. Get the balance right and you’ll retain loyal customers and attract new ones. Join the experts from MSPmentor and Insight on June 7th as we explain 6 specific strategies that will help you diversify your revenue streams and position your company for sustainable success.
The journey to the cloud is now one of the top issues CIOs, CEOs and CFOs are grappling with. Cloud adoption among SMBs and enterprises is growing at an unprecedented pace. 2016 is expected to be a pivotal year in which cloud adoption will significantly outperform estimates, according to CompTIA’s annual 2016 IT study.
If accelerating your cloud business is on your mind, come join industry leader Steve Robinson; a cloud industry thought leader from Arrow’s Next Generation Cloud Practice for an insightful discussion.
Find answers to top-of-mind questions:
- How mature and successful is my cloud practice?
- What resources, tools, and programs would enable my company’s growth?
- Are there common industry best cloud practices I need to know?
In this session you will learn about:
- Success blueprints for standing up cloud practices and differentiating your business
- The best market opportunities for the channel / MSP market to deploy cloud
- Where and how best to focus your cloud investments
- How important cloud assessments are, and how to monetize them
According to Cloud Genera, $1 of a cloud assessment typically drives $15 of cloud revenue. In addition, assessments are one of the most valued tools the CXO community uses to make their cloud decisions, thereby offering a compelling lead generation and revenue source.
Join us to learn how to accelerate your business’ cloud journey.
Today’s organizations are modernizing their data centers with virtualization, storage and cloud technologies to try and meet today’s business needs and lower costs. Despite massive investments, businesses continue to struggle with exponential data growth of 30% - 50% per year, while end users who require 24/7 access to data and applications have no patience for downtime or data loss. Securing your customers’ storage networks is crucial to the success of any modern operation.
Veeam® provides advanced integration and support of EMC storage including Data Domain deduplication systems. Combining Veeam Availability Suite™ with EMC Data Domain storage will enable you to provide a tested, integrated solution that delivers:
- Up to 50% faster backup performance
- 10x faster synthetic full backup file creation and transformation for shorter backup windows
- Source-side data deduplication with encryption for greater security and control for your customer’s data
- Fibre Channel connectivity support
- The ability to capitalize and maximize existing EMC data domain storage deployments
- And more!
In addition, you’ll discover new ways to capitalize on Veeam technology to maximize investments in EMC primary and secondary storage designed to exponentially increase the capability of your customers’ backup processes.
Attend this webinar to better understand how you can help customers avoid data loss during backups while maintaining data security—ensuring successful backups and shorter backup windows.
More than ever, the success of your customer’s businesses is tied to applications in today’s economy. Application innovation and performance is a competitive advantage and is heavily dependent upon the supporting IT infrastructure, which is growing increasing dynamic, hybrid and complex. For managed service providers (MSPs) this presents a unique opportunity for transforming their monitoring services in order to provide the service levels, agility and reliability their customers need to provide a superior user experience.
Join us for a webcast with your peers and CA experts to learn:
- How big data, IoT, cloud and mobility is imposing new pressures on IT infrastructure
- Why traditional offerings or approaches to IT monitoring don’t provide the value they used to
- What the key ingredients are to a differentiated application-centric approach
- What innovative value-add services your peers are providing
- How can CA Technologies help you thrive in the application economy
The landscape of IT security threats shifts almost daily with new threats, new attack vectors and new technical requirements. But beneath the chaos and always-frantic news headlines about security, a simple, frustrating element remains unchanged: the biggest and most urgent source of IT security gaps isn’t the system … it’s the users. Even more frustrating is that this isn’t new.
After more than a decade of news stories about security threats, all the headlines about security in mainstream media, and the noise about threats in the tech industry, user behavior hasn’t changed. That’s both a threat and an opportunity for MSPs — if you can address both the systems and the users. In this fast-paced interactive session, experts from Penton Technology and LogMeIn will discuss the current state of the IT security landscape and the specific steps you can take to address customer challenges. Attend this session to learn about:
- Understanding the modern workplace and the role of IT systems in every aspect of business operations
- Educating customers on user best practices that will help keep their businesses secure
- Building a specific set of solutions and services to address customer security challenges
Market Data can give valuable insight to solution providers and resellers, showcasing opportunities for growth. Have you identified the growth market that exists in system sales offering 10% new service opportunities? Have you spotted the multi-billion dollar worldwide opportunity that smart solution providers have only just started expanding into? Have you leveraged the new capabilities in systems to drive engineer efficiency?
If so, you’re not alone. MSPs of all sizes are eager to grow and find new sources of high-margin revenue and to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and bottom line profits. Join Dave Sobel, Sr. Director of Partner Communities and Field Marketing and channel expert Terry Hedden as they explore innovative ways you can increase revenue and profit in this informative webinar. You will learn about ways that you can differentiate from your competition to increase sales and margins by offering your prospects and clients:
- Increased employee productivity by supporting your clients on Macs and PCs
- Increased network and data security
- Insights by leveraging data analytics
Attendees will gain insight into how you can leverage differentiation to generate more leads, close more sales and increase margins. You will also learn how advancements in MSP operational systems can drive engineer efficiency, utilization and contract profitability.
Unplanned downtime of mission critical applications jumped 27% last year according to recent research. As a result, organizations still struggle to meet user and customer expectation. Cisco and Veeam help you deliver simple solutions on hyperconverged infrastructure for quickly deploying, managing and scaling data protection and disaster recovery. Veeam and Cisco bring together the ease and IT efficiency of Cisco HyperFlex next-generation hyperconverged infrastructure and Veeam Availability Solutions to create new opportunities that the Always-On Enterprise™.
Join us and see how partnering with Veeam helps expand your Cisco opportunities to sell deeper and across organizations.